These weeks seem to be flying by too quickly! I had a very busy weekend, got some things done around the house and did some shopping. I spent two hours in a local thrift store! I love looking through everything, trying things on and thinking about which items I should buy. I must say I’m very pleased with my purchases! I apologize for the angle, I was standing on my bed to try to get them all in one shot, lol!
I also shopped at a door buster sale at my local mall and bought two adorable outfits for my grandson for Easter. I love the Elmo hat! And Daddy will appreciate the “First Mate” T, since Daddy dreams of sailing.
I made some toasted coconut sunbutter cups, a yummy stevia sweetened “candy” treat. I’m planning to get that and more recipes posted very soon!
I’ve also been busy working towards positive visualization via Joe Vitale.
It’s a very interesting subject, imo. And I find that it really works! A number of positive events transpired this past week for me.
- Over 6 months ago I had an issue with someone repeatedly calling my phone. Although I had blocked them, I was still being charged a minute every time they called, which in one months time added up to over an hour. I had complained to my service provider, but had not heard anything back from them. Then out of the blue, I got a text message from them saying they had credited my account with the lost minutes!
- I was also going to have to appear in the court trial of above mentioned person, unless they plead guilty. I began to visualize calling the DA’s office and being told they had plead guilty. That very morning they did plead guilty! I am thankful!
- I also discovered Navarro Medical Clinic through Tamara St. John of Alternative Health Solutions. I now have an alternative method for testing for cancer. So I purchased the items I’ll need to prepare my sample and will get that sent out this week. I’m quite certain about my cancer, but this would be good to have as evidence, especially for all the “nay sayers”, as well as having a baseline to compare to when my cancer is healed.
As you know, I’m transitioning into a ketogenic diet, which is a large part of the reason I have resumed meat eating after being a vegetarian for 10 years. I’ve been allowing myself a serving of low sugar fruit each day in order to use up what I had purchased on a prior grocery shopping trip.
I have been testing my urine with keto sticks and am consistently measuring between 5(0.5) and 15(1.5), with one reading of 40(4.0) ketones. I can also tell that I am losing some weight, though I haven’t weighed myself (I needed to get new batteries for my digital scale).
So, here’s what I ate last week.
(4) roasted chicken w/roasted asparagus & cauliflower mashed potatoes
(3) broccoli salad
(1) scrambled eggs w/provolone cheese and easy homemade guacamole
(1) mushroom swiss burger
(1) salad w/mushroom swiss burger
(2) salad (spring greens, tomato, cucumber, greek olives, feta, yogurt dressing)
(1) roasted chicken w/provolone cheese and guacamole
(1) plain yogurt w/sunny coconutty cookies (stevia sweetened)
sunny coconutty cookies/w plain yogurt
peppermint coconut “white fudge”
extra dark chocolate (1 small square per day)
apple w/homemade sunbutter
Do you like to find bargains at thrift stores?